Reporting and alert services
Services aimed at providing visibility and control over our clients’ B2B transactions through the preparation of basic reports.
Our services allow the elaboration of detailed reports that provide full visibility on our clients’ and their Business Partners’ B2B transactions, and also provide important information on business trends.
We can configure the reports and adapt them to the needs of each client, and even generate analytical studies, once the essential data has been compiled. In this way it is possible to generate reports based on summarised data (it is possible to show data by hours, days, months, quarterly periods and years, as well as summarised data by hours), along with detailed data on the document, such as file, name, control number and document reference.
We can display the reports in control panels that we configure according to the requirements of each client, being able to create “instances” of reports and placed on the control panels, or we can design a panel with several reports of the same type, but with different set ups and filters. Dashboards can show four types of graph for most reports, with bar, column, linear and table graphs. In this way, we present information in the form of visual guides which simplify comprehension of your B2B transactions, so that it is easier for you to make proactive decisions and improve the client’s response capacity.
The optional Alerts feature, based on critical business process parameters, enables specific conditions to be monitored, and unexpected errors and events identified.
Alerts can be set up so that once they are activated, a specific user will be notified.
Reporting Services included in the monthly fee:
- Basic report setup and filter application
- Technical support and client and business community services
Improve your business strategic decision making with real-time information on your B2B operations.
Why is a tailored reporting service so important to your business?
- Helps manage errors and exceptions in an automated fashion
- Identifies process improvement opportunities among customers, suppliers, and other trading partners
- Defines trends and anomalies across all transactions to help improve efficiency through proactive management
- Groups internal divisions, departments, and trading partners to help visually compare processed data volumes and evaluate groups based on those performance trends
- Retains data online to help you evaluate document trends
- They enable you to identify trends, establish norms and issue alerts of unexpected activities
- They help to reduce costs, risks and transaction failures
If you are interested in receiving more information on any aspect related to our Reporting and Alert Services, contact B2B Bureau.